334 & 344 Alison Road Dungog
Contact agent for details
AUCTION 334 and 344 Alison Road ALISON ( to be sold as one)
A very rare and golden opportunity has arisen to acquire 21 acres with an enviable frontage to the mighty Williams River. Located just 4 kms from Dungog, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Approximately 21 productive acres - 2 titles, alluvial flat
- 400m of naturally stunning Williams River frontage
- Single dam, single rain water tank 40 inch annual rainfall
- Low maintenance 3 bedroom 1 bathroom w/b and tiled roofed home
- Single garage and carport, steel machinery shed, timber yards
- Surrounded by quality established riverfront holdings with picturesque backdrop
A quality piece of dirt with original improvements, popular location attractive rural outlook and investment security.
Auction: On Site Thursday 4th April at 6pm
Dillon & Sons Real Estate and Livestock
190 Dowling Street
T 02 4992 1704
F 02 4992 3010
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.