56 Myles Street Dungog
Must Inspect to Truly Appreciate
Set on a neat and easily maintained 613sqm block with a securely fenced yard, this well cared for traditional style home has plenty of room for everyone.
Set in a convenient location within easy walking distance to schools, shops and sporting fields this deceivingly spacious north facing family home is currently tenanted for $340 per week making it not only a great place to call home but also an attractive rental proposition.
Internally the features include:
- 3 generous size bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Closed in front verandah ideal for kids play rooms or wardrobe space
- Centrally located formal lounge room which could be easily converted into a 4th bedroom
- Large open family / dining room with air conditioning and wood fire heating
- Practical and revamped kitchen and bathroom
Stepping outside you will find a large free standing covered entertaining area, single carport and garden shed with power connected to complete the package.
Priced to meet the market this affordable property will suit a wide range of buyers so call now to arrange an inspection before its gone.
Dillon & Sons Real Estate and Livestock
190 Dowling Street
T 02 4992 1704
F 02 4992 3010
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.