4 Scott Avenue Dungog
Calling All Investors
A rare opportunity presents itself to acquire this block of 3 units. Ideal for the developer, SMSF buyer or investor with a strong income stream, excellent rental demand and plenty of scope for improvement upon further renovation or modernisation that could be done as leases expire or tenants move on in the future.
Located at the top of the Dungog township, in an elevated position sits 3 self-contained 2 bedroom units with each unit comprising:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Light filled lounge and dining room with air conditioning.
- Open kitchen with electric upright oven.
- Central bathroom and internal laundry.
- Each with single lockable garage.
Handy location with off street parking, low maintenance grounds, gardens, and lawns within short distance of schools, shops, clubs, and sporting fields.
All 3 units are currently leased to long-term tenants with the weekly rental return of $730 per week (approx. $37,960pa) making this worthy of your attention.
Things you need to know:
- Open for inspection: Each Thursday 4pm - 5pm or by prior appointment
- Title particulars: Lot 2 DP 10251
- Zoned R1 Residential
- Approximately 720sqm block measuring 18m x 40m.
- 1 water main and 3 sub meters
- Each powered individually.
- Unit 1: $240 p/w
- Unit 2: $250 p/w
- Unit 3: $230 p/w
Expression of interest closes 22nd July @ 5pm
Contact Tavis 0428 921 704 or Jess 0418 662 712 for further details and information.
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.
Dillon & Sons Real Estate and Livestock
190 Dowling Street
T 02 4992 1704
F 02 4992 3010
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.