Nestled in an expanse of established lawns and gardens at the end of a tree lined driveway (featuring the 100 plus year old fig tree) sits Sugarloaf House. Built in 1999 and constructed of full brick this family home has plenty of character and is sure to impress with its sheer size, scenic valley views and private location at the end of the tightly held Sugarloaf Valley.
Sugarloaf House features include;
- Seven bedrooms, level home with two bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen, dining & living area with wood heating
- 2nd lounge/family room oozing natural light with large northerly windows
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Return bullnose verandahs
Outside improvements include
- Free standing brick garage with shower and toilet
- Barn style colorbond shed with stables
- Three rain water tanks supply fresh water for the home
- Large dam suitable for irrigation around the house
- 14 securely fenced acres with inviting tree lined driveway
Call Tavis on 0428 921 704 to arrange your inspection today.