A very rare and golden opportunity has arisen to acquire 21 acres with an enviable frontage to the mighty Williams River. Located just 4 kms from Dungog, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Approximately 21 productive acres - 2 titles, alluvial flat
- 400m of naturally stunning Williams River frontage
- Single dam, single rain water tank 40 inch annual rainfall
- Low maintenance 3 bedroom 1 bathroom w/b and tiled roofed home
- Single garage and carport, steel machinery shed, timber yards
- Surrounded by quality established riverfront holdings with picturesque backdrop
A quality piece of dirt with original improvements, popular location attractive rural outlook and investment security.
Auction: On Site Thursday 4th April at 6pm