"Sempre Bella" which is Italian for 'Always Beautiful' is a charming country cottage located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and set on a generous 940sqm block with a rural backdrop and private leafy setting.
* 3 bedrooms (main with walk in robe/home office)
* Central lounge room w/ combustion fire and RC AC
* Country style kitchen w/ gas stove and dishwasher
* Light filled dining room at the rear of the home
* New bathroom with floor heating - Internal laundry
* Polished timber floors - Ceiling and floor insulation
* Covered alfresco area ideal for entertaining
* Rain water tank with first flush filter system
* All new wiring and plumbing
To accommodate all your storage needs there is a 6m x 6m colourbond garage with power connected as well as a double drive through carport.
With beautiful gardens, established Oak and Elm trees and easterly views of the town and surrounding hills this is the style of home that never goes out of fashion in a town like Dungog -