Fully revamped from top to bottom this traditional style home with a functional and free flowing floorplan is set in the friendly community of Dungog.
Located within walking distance to all the town amenities, this north facing home boasts views over farmlands and to the mountains beyond.
Ideal for a family looking to up-size this properties long list of features include:
* 4 oversized bedrooms (main with walk in robe)
* As new main and ensuite bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
* Eye catching kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers, stainless steel Smeg oven and gas cooktop
* Open plan living and dining with polished floorboards
* Ducted air conditioning, blockout blinds and ceiling fans throughout for year round comfort
* Extensive insulation of exterior walls, ceiling and underfloor, plus acoustic insulation on interior walls
* Covered BBQ area off the back of the home perfect for entertaining
* 4KW back to grid solar power system
* Single lock up garage with workbench space and adjoining laundry
* Fully fenced 1037 sqm block with established vegie gardens and fruit trees
This property has the look of a country cottage yet the feel and efficiency of a modern home, to see for yourself please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704 or Kel Sullivan on 0427 921 704 to arrange an inspection.