This charming country cottage located in a quiet street on the edge of town is set on a generous 1527sqm block with dual street frontage and a private leafy setting.
With an abundance of storage space and plenty of natural lighting this home which is full of character boasts:
* 3 bedrooms (main with dressing room and ensuite bathroom)
* An additional utility room / sleepout which could easily be utilised as a 4th bedroom
* Open plan dining and lounge room off the kitchen
* Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
* Separate sitting room / study
* Multiple reverse cycle air conditioners and wood fire heating
* Beautiful polished timber floors
* Internal laundry with direct external access
* Screened deck with 5 star views of surrounding hills
The long list of features continue outside with a single car garage and mile of storage under the house, a 2nd free standing garage with double carport and a BBQ area surrounded by beautiful established gardens and fruit trees.
This is the style of home that never goes out of fashion in a town like Dungog - A great opportunity to secure your very own country home.