Are you looking for a small acreage with 7 clean and green acres, a creek you can actually enjoy within walking distance of town, a smart beautifully presented 4 bedroom and 2 and a half bathroom home, a sparkling inground pebblecrete pool and spa?
Well Here It Is!
Sitting quietly at the end of Erin Street bound by the impressive Mill Creek this magic small acreage is just perfect for the hobby farmer, horse enthusiast on that growing family just crying out for some extra space.
As you enter through the double gates and down the impressive concrete drive the property unfolds in front of you.
Inside the home all the hard work and money has been spent in the right places including a recent repaint, new flooring, lighting and ceiling fans as well as the big ticket items being an impressive kitchen and breakfast bar and ensuite bathroom.
- 7 acres of fertile ground (5 titles)
- Town water, Mill Creek frontage
- 4 bedrooms all with built ins, 2 and a half bathrooms
- Sunken lounge with combustion fireplace
- Huge games or entertaining room with external access
- Attached double garage with auto doors
- Inground pebblecrete pool and spa
- 2 x lockable garden sheds, timber cattle yards and BBQ area
- Established lawns and garden setting with feature rose gardens
This ripper small acreage is a must to inspect and Dillons Real Estate are very proud to offer this property for the first time in 26 years.