(202HA) Pristine Williams River Cattle Country or Lifestyle Environment (506Ac)
- Location- 30 mins north of Dungog 3 hours Sydney, 1 1/2 hours Newcastle, short picturesque drive to the World Heritage Barrington Tops.
- Water Security- Stunning 500m frontage to the Williams River - Riparian License - High rainfall area - Spring fed gullies - 7 stock dams - 2 troughs
- The Land - 40 acre alluvial river flat rises to undulating improved ridge grazing country - Balance steeper unimproved natural pasture (50% cleared)
- Accommodation - 2 x free standing farm cottages (1x3 and 1x4 bedroom) both separately metred with septics and tank water
- Improvements - Securely fenced, numerous outbuildings and original dairy including new 5 bay machinery shed (2 bays lockable) - Excellent steel stockyards
"Lislane" is the ideal family rural retreat, a larger scale grazing opportunity surrounded by stunning scenery. The Williams River must be seen to be believed, with it's natural rock escarpment backdrop, clear waters, and striking native landscaping.