Fully revamped from top to bottom this traditional style home with a functional and free flowing floorplan is set in the friendly community of Dungog.
Located within walking distance to all the town amenities, this east facing home boasts views over farmlands and to the mountains beyond.
What you need to know:
* 3 carpeted oversized bedrooms with ceiling fans plus study
* New main and ensuite bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
* Slick kitchen with under mounted sink, breakfast bar, ash grey benchtops and free standing oven and cooktop
* Open plan living and dining with Oak floating floor and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate laundry off the kitchen with third toilet
* Decked Spotted Gum BBQ area off the back of the home and sun filled front timber landing
* Sealed concrete drive leading onto lock up garage with single door
* Fully fenced corner block with eye catching front picket fence
* Freshly laid low maintenance lawns and hedged Lilly Pilly gardens serviced by their own gal rain water tank
* Estimated rental return $360 per week with qualified tenants ready to go.
This property has the look of a country cottage yet the feel and efficiency of a modern home. To see for yourself please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704 or Kel Sullivan on 0427 921 704 to arrange an inspection 7 days a week.