A Rare and Unique Country Retreat
A delightfully peaceful setting and stunning proportions make this residence perfectly placed for your new lifestyle. Occupying a 1.6 acre area presiding over unobstructed farm and bushland panoramas, it offers the versatility to accommodate the larger families.
Renovated family home retains its splendid 100 year-old features whilst enjoying a contemporary edge. Truly mesmerising and so easy to fall in love with Yawata is a unique offering in a lovely quiet location that is sure to impress.
* Historic country homestead with 4/5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* 0.65 hectares (1.6 acres) surrounded by established garden and mature shade trees.
* All the old world charm of a country kitchen, bay windows, timber floors and open fireplaces
* 2 separate accommodation cabins for family and friends to stay.
* Relax by the inground pool and take in the serenity
This is a fabulous opportunity for those seeking a spacious home with 2 separate cabins for the growing family or B&B potential. Add to this a stunning location amongst the foothills of the world famous Barrington Tops National Park - just 10 minutes north of the Dungog township and 21/2 hours to Sydney and you have an attractive business venture or your own retreat from the world.
Private inspection available 7 days a week by calling the team at Dillon and Sons, Dungog.