If location, size and space is what you have been chasing then this is the one for you.
Traditional in style, this deceivingly large home sits forward on a huge 1985sqm block which gives you plenty of scope to extend or add a large shed or pool.
The long list of features include:
- 4 bedrooms ( 3 with ceiling fans - main with BI robe)
- An additional study / home office
- Open plan dining and lounge in the centre of the home
- Original and spacious kitchen with dishwasher and original bathroom
- Floating timber floor and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Extremely large covered BBQ area off the rear of the home
- 2nd bathroom off the BBQ area ideal for when entertaining
- Double lock up garage with concrete floor
- Back to grid solar power system to help keep living costs down
The jewel in this properties crown though has to be the large block of land. Blocks of land this size are becoming harder to find in Dungog plus this one has the added bonus of a peaceful rural backdrop.
Located on the edge of town on the highly sort after Fosterton Road this one will be hard to beat for those looking for room to move. Inspection is by appointment only so call to arrange a time today.