Now is the time to take the step out of town to enjoy that care free country living you have always talked about, breathe in the fresh country air and marvel the views of the hills and the distant lake size dam.
* Privately set steel framed Freedom home fully insulated with return verandahs
* Four bedrooms 2 with built ins main with walk in and ensuite
* Polished timber floors throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms all freshly painted
* Original main bathroom offering shower bath and single vanity, separate toilet and laundry with external access
* Spacious timber kitchen with new bench tops, plenty of storage free standing stove dishwasher and double sink
* Heating and cooling is sorted with prominent combustion wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Secure shedding with 2 roller doors measuring 12.5m x 9m with concrete floor and amenities
* Attached open faced machinery shed covering a further 12m x 9m with further auxiliary storage
* Excellent topography cleared to shade timber with meandering creek
* Securely fenced with town water connected and spring evident even in the recent drought
Set on 12 clean and usable parklike acres this fertile small acreage is conveniently located only minutes from Seaham in the tightly held Glen Oak area with a peaceful northerly outlook away from neighbours.
This much loved family property is being offered for the 1st time in over 30 years and should be on your inspection list if you are wanting that true hobby farm that will cater for all the family including the four legged friends.