942 Chichester Dam Road, Bendolba Via Dungog
Magazine like country homestead surrounded by productive farms with ever changing views that will ensure you never want to leave.
This much loved family property has been handcrafted by the current owners for the last 12 years and has transformed from a cottage on 5 acres to an eye catching lifestyle property that's sure to impress with its attention to detail styles and those postcard views.
With the feeling of excitement from the moment you come through the gate and a feeling of warmth from the minute you walk inside the home.
Tannalo gives you:
- 3 generous light filled bedrooms each personally styled
- Open lounge, living and dining area
- Free flowing indoor/outdoor living spaces
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom with feature Caesarstone tops
- Plenty of shedding/storage for the vehicles and boys toys
- New town water filtration system
- Suitably fenced for both the big and small four legged friends
- Beautiful established lawns and gardens that really add to the package
- Home phone, satellite internet, Foxtel and free to air tv
- Mail service, waste collection service and school bus straight from the front door
Tannalo is zoned RU1 under the current local area plan and with a minimum new lot size of 60HA (150 acres) which means what you see is what you get - 5 acres to care for with the feeling like you have a whole lot more.
Dillon & Sons are very excited to present Tannalo to the market and encourage a private inspection but only if you are ready to do the lifestyle change in complete comfort and style just 5 minutes from Dungog.