Space to move, room to grow, on a gently sloping 16 ac (6.45ha) corner block, minutes from the Paterson and Vacy Villages. Set amongst established lawns, low maintenance gardens and mature shade trees, this hidden brick home is ready for a busy, animal-loving family. The house is in an elevated position, delivering property and distant mountain views from the numerous outdoor entertaining spaces. Eye catching front double doors open to a light and bright interior with Indian slate floors throughout traffic areas. Large picture windows flood the home with natural light, connecting the interior seamlessly with its surrounds. Then outside you will find a free standing stone studio ripe with potential.
Meeting every need of the modern family Internally with:
Generous main bedroom up one end with walk in robe, new ensuite bathroom and split system air conditioner
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all carpeted with built ins and ceiling fans
2 living areas separated by a central back to back brick fire place
U shaped kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
Double sink and stainless steel appliances
Original 2 way bathroom, corner shower, bath tub and separate toilet
PROPERTY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- 16 ac or (6.45ha) gently sloping land with prominent corner location
- Cleared to grazing with shade and privacy trees
- Fully fenced with 3 main paddocks single stock dam
- Town water, 2 rain water tanks, new hot water service
- Impressive tar sealed entry and circular drive
- Attached brick carport with concrete floor for 2 vehicles
- Stone paved and covered rear bbq/ entertaining area
- Room for riding/training facilities/stables
- Ample room for more vegetables and chickens
- Free standing stone studio/shed all services with endless potential
- Lockable garden / tool shed with concrete floor.
Callington is versatile, attractively priced and a pleasure to inspect. Private inspections welcome 7 days by appointment.