This peaceful sanctuary is a real hidden paradise nestled amongst the trees with wildlife on your doorstep. Dreamtime is a beautifully appointed cottage that invites you to relax in year round comfort either in front of the cosy wood fire or on the shaded verandahs where you can watch the seasons change.
Dreamtime offers a warm and homely vibe, close to resort facilities on 1.5 acres of mountain top escarpment with spectacular northerly views of Barrington Tops and the Paterson River valley. Whether you have Dreamtime as a holiday rental to cover your operational costs or keep this piece of paradise for yourself, the choice is yours.
Your family, friends and guests will love the variety of activities including swimming in the resort style pool, hiking on the various bush tracks, cycling or just relax and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- An open plan kitchen and dining area leading to a cosy living room with a double sofa bed, slow combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern bathroom with its own spa bath and a separate toilet and laundry
- Main bedroom has a queen bed, ceiling fan, built in wardrobe in addition to its own ensuite
- The second bedroom has two single beds and ceiling fan
- Outside, there are wide shaded verandahs, a heated spa, gas barbeques and an outdoor setting
Dreamtime is surrounded by the privately owned 1000 acre Eaglereach Highland Park Wildlife Refuge conveniently located only 2.5 hours north of Sydney, 10 minutes from Vacy & 30 minutes north of Maitland.
Dreamtime could be the perfect lifestyle escape and is offered fully furnished. Once you have discovered the delights of this unique mountain top paradise, your 21st century stresses will be magically erased as you take in the wonders and pleasures that mother nature has to offer.
- Strata fees: $1,425.00 p/q
- Council rates: $257.00 p/q
- AAMI Insurance: $1,954.82 p/a
- Septic: $80.00 p/q
- Amount Insured: $463,500.00
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.