Be Quick Before It's Gone
Set on a level & fully fenced residential block measuring approximately 519 sqm in the heart of Dungog. This low maintenance brick & tiled roof McDonald Jones 'Chisolm' home is being offered for the first time & is one that is sure to appeal to investors, first home buyers or those downsizing.
At one end of the home you will find 3 light filled bedrooms - 2 with built in wardrobes & eye-catching feature walls & new Blackbutt laminate flooring throughout. Opposite end of the home features adjoining lounge, dining & white U shaped kitchen with free standing Westinghouse electric stove with both under bench & above head storage.
Situated just a short stroll away from sporting fields, local parks & bustling main street which is filled with country boutiques, busy cafes, and vibrant bistros.
Things you need to know:
- Estimated rental return $350 - $380 p/w
- Electricity: $500 - $600 p/q
- Water: $300 - $350 p/q
- Dungog Shire Council Rates: $1,275.22 annually
- New Delonghi stainless steel dishwasher
- 18 month old Panasonic split system air conditioner
- Securely fenced dog proof backyard
- Shaded 7.4m x 1.8m greenhouse along western boundary
- 3m x 3m lockable garden shed
- Attached single garage with both internal & backyard access
- Additional 5.9m x 2.9m single carport
Properties in this price bracket don't tend to last long on the market so call Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712 to book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.