"Your Own Slice of Country"
46.98 ha - 116 acres
Here is your opportunity to own a piece of dirt in the popular Bendolba area.
A blank canvas located only 5 minutes north of Dungog.
This 116 acre tightly held family property is a combination of gently sloping ridge country, climbing back to a steep timber back drop with some amazing valley views.
Hill paddock is a great place to escape, raise livestock, keep horses of just bask in the abundance of native flora and fauna, away from the pressure of city life.
664 Chichester Dam Road is being sold off a larger farm and as it is under 60HA (150 acres) it does not attract a building entitlement under the 2014 Dungog Council LEP however sheds etc for rural purposes are permissible.
What you need to know:
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production
- Perimeter fenced on 3 sides
- 3 dams (2 cleaned out) 1 x seasonal
- Just under 400m of tar sealed road frontage
- Power easement running through property
- Estimated carrying capacity 20 cows and calves
- Quality neighbours
Inspections by appointment by contacting selling agent Tavis Chivers 0428 921 704
COVID-19 UPDATE IN RELATION TO INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent NSW Health advice and current lockdown we have had to change the way we do inspections. The law states we are able to conduct 1 on 1 inspections with potential purchasers, however to limit any unnecessary inspections & to follow our COVID safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Have a pre-approval of finance or funds available
- Are comfortable with the price guide provided
- Are able to act on your interest within a reasonable timeframe
- Not travelling from any of the current LGA's of concern in Sydney
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view the property, inspections are available by prior appointment only by contacting Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712. Strict COVID regulations will be in place at these inspections including mandatory face masks, QR code scan in, hand sanitizer and social distancing. A statutory declaration must be filled out prior to inspecting and identification will be required.
We apologise for the inconvenience during this tough time as we are just trying to limit the amount of unnecessary inspections and keep everyone safe.