"Your Own Slice of Country"
46.98 ha - 116 acres
Here is your opportunity to own a piece of dirt in the popular Bendolba area.
A blank canvas located only 5 minutes north of Dungog.
This 116 acre tightly held family property is a combination of gently sloping ridge country, climbing back to a steep timber back drop with some amazing valley views.
Hill paddock is a great place to escape, raise livestock, keep horses of just bask in the abundance of native flora and fauna, away from the pressure of city life.
664 Chichester Dam Road is being sold off a larger farm and as it is under 60HA (150 acres) it does not attract a building entitlement under the 2014 Dungog Council LEP however sheds etc for rural purposes are permissible.
What you need to know:
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production
- Perimeter fenced on 3 sides
- 3 dams (2 cleaned out) 1 x seasonal
- Just under 400m of tar sealed road frontage
- Power easement running through property
- Estimated carrying capacity 20 cows and calves
- Quality neighbours
Inspections by appointment by contacting selling agent Tavis Chivers 0428 921 704