If you love nature and gardening, then this may be the one for you. Built in the 1960's, this well-presented hardwood frame and iron roofed home, is being offered to the market for only the 2nd time.
Inside the home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with ceiling fans and main with full-length built-in wardrobe, formal lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning, revamped bathroom, spacious eat in style kitchen and enclosed sunroom acting as a 2nd living space.
Outside you won't know where to look first, from the impressive vegetable garden to the evergreen fernery to abundance of shedding and workshop space for the boys and all their toys.
Things you need to know:
- Auction onsite: Saturday, 22nd May at 10am
- Open for Inspection: Saturdays 24th April, 1st, 8th & 15th May
- Dungog Council rates: $300 p/q
- Potential rent return: $380 p/w - $400 p/w
- One block off the main street
- Only 40 minutes from Maitland, 1 hour from Newcastle & 2 1/2 hours from Sydney
- Title particulars Lot 10 DP 38778
Set on an east-facing leafy & level 1448sqm* block with views of the rolling hills from the front verandah, this much-loved family property is more than deserving of your attention so call Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712 to book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.