There is only one and Dillon & Sons are proud to offer 74 Common Road to the market by way of public Auction on behalf of the Dungog Shire Council, on Thursday 15th July @ 6pm at Dungog RSL Club.
- First time offered vacant 5512sqm block zoned General Industrial
- Level and fully serviced including power, top grade nbn internet connectivity, water and sewer onsite
- Perimeter fenced (security fence on 3 sides)
- Block dimensions measuring approximately 53m road frontage, 55m rear boundary and 100m side boundaries
- Neighbours the Dungog Common Recreation Reserve home to Ride Dungog's popular flow tracks. The NSW Government has just announced a commitment of $650,000 to be spent on initiatives across the Dungog Common including more tracks
74 Common Road is Zoned IN1 General Industrial under the Dungog Local Environmental Plan 2014
1 Objects of Zone:
- To provide a wide range of industrial and warehouse land uses
- To encourage employment opportunities
- To minimise any adverse effect of industry on other land uses
- To support and protect industrial land of industrial uses
2 Permitted without consent:
Home occupations; Roads
3 Permitted with consent:
Animal boarding and training establishments; Depots; Freight transport facilities; Garden centres; General industries; Hardware and building supplies; Industrial training facilities; Light industries; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster Aquaculture; Places of public worship; Tank-based aquaculture; Warehouse or distribution centres; Any other development not specified in item 2 or 4
Agriculture; Airstrips; Business premises; Camping grounds; Caravan parks; Cellar door premises; Eco-tourist facilities; Entertainment facilities; Exhibition homes; Exhibition villages; Farm buildings; Food and drink premises; Forestry; Function centres; Funeral homes; Heavy industries; Marinas; Markets; Mooring pens; Moorings; Office premises; Pond-based aquaculture Recreation facilities (outdoor); Registered clubs; Residential accommodation; Roadside stalls, Shops; Specialised retail premises; Stock and sale yards; Tourist and visitor accommodation
Inspections available 7 days by appointment with selling agent.
Auction: Thursday 15th July @ 6pm at Dungog RSL Club.