Situated in the centre of the vibrant main street in the Dungog township sits this historic double brick building with an appealing street front position and is a perfect entry level investment or addition to your growing commercial investment portfolio.
The single storey freehold brick building features large shop window fronts, open plan layout which has recently undergone a major refurbishment for the popular Deaddog Cafe and is currently operating 6 days a week with large and loyal clientele base that is growing by the day.
There is a current lease in place until 2025 with an option of a further 4-year extension.
Other Features Include:
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
- Cool room fridge and compressor
- Internal bathroom, external toilet
- Basement storage
- Onsite parking
- Rental return of $20,020.00 per annum inclusive of GST
- All outgoings excluding rates are paid by lessee
- Well positioned to town shops and IGA
- Train line to Maitland, Newcastle & Sydney
This commercial investment property is located in the heart of Dungog, 40 minutes to Raymond Terrace, 45 minutes to Maitland, just over an hour to Newcastle and 2.5 hours to Sydney.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704.