Situated in the centre of the vibrant main street in the Dungog township sits this historic double brick building with an appealing street front position and is a perfect entry level investment or addition to your growing commercial investment portfolio.
The single storey freehold brick building features large shop window fronts, open plan layout which has recently undergone a major refurbishment for the popular Deaddog Cafe and is currently operating 6 days a week with large and loyal clientele base that is growing by the day.
There is a current lease in place until 2025 with an option of a further 4-year extension.
Other Features Include:
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
- Cool room fridge and compressor
- Internal bathroom, external toilet
- Basement storage
- Onsite parking
- Rental return of $20,020.00 per annum inclusive of GST
- All outgoings excluding rates are paid by lessee
- Well positioned to town shops and IGA
- Train line to Maitland, Newcastle & Sydney
This commercial investment property is located in the heart of Dungog, 40 minutes to Raymond Terrace, 45 minutes to Maitland, just over an hour to Newcastle and 2.5 hours to Sydney.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704.
COVID-19 UPDATE IN RELATION TO INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent NSW Health advice and current lockdown we have had to change the way we do inspections. The law states we are able to conduct 1 on 1 inspections with potential purchasers, however to limit any unnecessary inspections & to follow our COVID safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Have a pre-approval of finance or funds available
- Are comfortable with the price guide provided
- Are able to act on your interest within a reasonable timeframe
- Not travelling from any of the current LGA's of concern in Sydney
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view the property, inspections are available by prior appointment only by contacting Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712. Strict COVID regulations will be in place at these inspections including mandatory face masks, QR code scan in, hand sanitizer and social distancing. A statutory declaration must be filled out prior to inspecting and identification will be required.
We apologise for the inconvenience during this tough time as we are just trying to limit the amount of unnecessary inspections and keep everyone safe.