Is it time for you to make the move out of the city into that country lifestyle you have always dreamed of? Situated on the outskirts of the picturesque Vacy township in the Hunter Valley, Green Tree Hill comprises of 6 exclusive lots ranging in size from 2.3 Acres all the way up to 15 Acres.
Currently under construction, these blocks offer space to move and room to grow with something for the whole family. Just 20 minutes' drive from Maitland, and 1 hour to Newcastle, Green Tree Hill is perfectly positioned to accommodate everybody's need with easy access to schools, shopping centres, facilities, and public transport.
- Final release of the original Vacy Rural Estate
- Zoned R5 Large Lot Residential
- Lots are pegged with generous building envelopes
- Road currently under construction
- Underground power to each block
- 5% deposits and delayed settlements available to approved clients
- Lot 26, Gundaroo Road - a mostly level 5.7 Acre corner block with eye catching dam, mature shade trees and attractive north facing 4,303sqm building envelope - SOLD
- Lot 31, Paterson Place - a gently sloping, east facing 2.6 Acre parcel, one of the most popular with a 4,602sqm approved building envelope - SOLD
- Lot 27, Gundaroo Road - attractive 5.5 acre corner block with potential for further redevelopment, approved 6,800sqm building envelope - SOLD
- Lot 30, Paterson Place - 2.3 acres of gently sloping land with single dam, mature shade trees and elevated building envelope measuring 4,453sqm with easterly views - Under Offer
- Lot 29, Paterson Place - Private 2.6 acres with clear to shade timber, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with 6,127sqm building envelope - SOLD
- Lot 28, Paterson Place - Tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac, well balanced 15 acre parcel with impressive 10,118sqm of approved building envelope, further redevelopment potential and fencing on 3 sides - SOLD
Inspections are available by prior appointment by contacting selling agents Tavis Chivers 0428 921 704 or Jess Kearney 0418 662 712.
COVID-19 UPDATE IN RELATION TO INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent NSW Health advice and current lockdown we have had to change the way we do inspections. The law states we are able to conduct 1 on 1 inspections with potential purchasers, however to limit any unnecessary inspections & to follow our COVID safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Have a pre-approval of finance or funds available
- Are comfortable with the price guide provided
- Are able to act on your interest within a reasonable timeframe
- Not travelling from any of the current LGA's of concern in Sydney
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view the property, inspections are available by prior appointment only by contacting Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712. Strict COVID regulations will be in place at these inspections including mandatory face masks, QR code scan in, hand sanitizer and social distancing. A statutory declaration must be filled out prior to inspecting and identification will be required.
We apologise for the inconvenience during this tough time as we are just trying to limit the amount of unnecessary inspections and keep everyone safe.
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.