Dillon and Sons present to the market 2260 Stroud Hill Road on behalf of the Dungog Shire Council by way of public auction.
- Level 6495sqm block of land only minutes from the Dungog township
- Zoned General Industrial under the Dungog Shire LEP
- Lockable 22m x 9m workshop with concrete floors and mezzanine
- Power connected to the shed
- Perimeter fenced on 2 sides
- 104 metres of road frontage to Stroud Hill Road
- Title particulars: Lot 20 DP 1093765
- Further redevelopment potential subject to Council approval
The property will be open for private inspections only.
Auction Date: Thursday, 7th October @ 6pm - Dungog RSL Club
Zoned IN1 General Industrial under the Dungog Local Environmental Plan 2014
1 Objects of Zone:
- To provide a wide range of industrial and warehouse land uses
- To encourage employment opportunities
- To minimise any adverse effect of industry on other land uses
- To support and protect industrial land of industrial uses
2 Permitted without consent:
Home occupations; Roads
3 Permitted with consent:
Animal boarding and training establishments; Depots; Freight transport facilities; Garden centres; General industries; Hardware and building supplies; Industrial training facilities; Light industries; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster Aquaculture; Places of public worship; Tank-based aquaculture; Warehouse or distribution centres; Any other development not specified in item 2 or 4
Agriculture; Airstrips; Business premises; Camping grounds; Caravan parks; Cellar door premises; Eco-tourist facilities; Entertainment facilities; Exhibition homes; Exhibition villages; Farm buildings; Food and drink premises; Forestry; Function centres; Funeral homes; Heavy industries; Marinas; Markets; Mooring pens; Moorings; Office premises; Pond-based aquaculture Recreation facilities (outdoor); Registered clubs; Residential accommodation; Roadside stalls, Shops; Specialised retail premises; Stock and sale yards; Tourist and visitor accommodation
Private inspections also available by calling Tavis 0428 921 704 or Jess 0418 662 712
COVID-19 UPDATE IN RELATION TO INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent NSW Health advice and current lockdown we have had to change the way we do inspections. The law states we are able to conduct 1 on 1 inspections with potential purchasers, however to limit any unnecessary inspections & to follow our COVID safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Have a pre-approval of finance or funds available
- Are comfortable with the price guide provided
- Are able to act on your interest within a reasonable timeframe
- Not travelling from any of the current LGA's of concern in Sydney
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view the property, inspections are available by prior appointment only by contacting Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712. Strict COVID regulations will be in place at these inspections including mandatory face masks, QR code scan in, hand sanitizer and social distancing. A statutory declaration must be filled out prior to inspecting and identification will be required.
We apologise for the inconvenience during this tough time as we are just trying to limit the amount of unnecessary inspections and keep everyone safe.