Dillon and Sons are very excited and honoured to be presenting to you this charming Edwardian style double brick residence known as 'The Rectory' located at 2 Myles Street, Dungog.
It is not very often an opportunity like this presents itself for you to acquire a genuine piece of Dungog's history with this north-facing homestead of grand proportions that presents a tireless list of features.
Circa 1925, The Rectory has been well kept by its custodians and combines the perfect balance of old-world charm and modern convenience with wide wraparound verandahs that provide the ideal place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee or relax and unwind in the afternoon sun.
Entering the home your eyes will be drawn to the soaring 12ft decorative pressed metal ceilings and grand archway at the formal entrance not to mention the stunning open fireplaces that remind us of the past great era.
Features of The Rectory include:
- 4 commodious bedrooms flooded with natural light
- North facing home office/study
- Large formal living and dining area with French doors opening onto the verandah
- Original kitchen with electric stove and separate walk in pantry
- Split system air conditioners and period fireplaces throughout
- Laundry with external access
- Single lockable garage
- Additional outhouse for storage
A landmark holding spread over 3472 sqms of storytelling grounds with timeless views of both the distance hills and Williams Valley, perfectly positioned within walking distance of Dungog's main street.
Zoned R1 General Residential under the Dungog Shire LEP and with dual road frontage to both Myles Street and Verge Street, this property lends itself for redevelopment potential (STCA) but we are not sure you would ever want to share this special property with anyone else.
The Rectory is one of a kind and is sure to attract plenty of interest so don't hesitate in booking your inspection today by contacting exclusive selling agents Tavis Chivers 0428 921 704 or Jess Kearney 0418 662 712.
Things you need to know:
- On account of the Anglican Diocese
- Auction: Thursday, 2nd December at 6pm Onsite
- Open for Inspection: Wednesdays 3:30pm - 4pm & Saturdays 10:30am - 11am or private inspections by prior appointment