It is not very often that such an exceptional and special lifestyle property comes onto the market, but Fig Tree Hill is one of those properties.
A parklike 85 acres, this piece of paradise sits at the top of the Upper Chichester Valley, nestled at the foot of the Barrington Tops National Park, just 37km north of Dungog. The family home is bound by endless river and valley view's ensuring you won't ever get tired of the outlook as the seasons change with the Barrington Tops backdrop.
Some important features of Fig Tree Hill include:
- Beautifully balanced, highly productive and predominately cleared 85 acres spread over 2 Titles
- Over 1.4kms of simply stunning river frontage ideal for swimming, fishing, camping and endless days of family fun
- A perfectly positioned country residence takes pride of place overlooking the entire farm offering high ceilings, 3 generous bedrooms, a wood fire in the heart of the home, spacious and open kitchen, dining and living area that spills out onto the most impressive north facing deck you will ever see for the complete home and entertaining package.
- An abundance of farm shedding including, hay shed, machinery sheds, garages and workshops will cater for all the farm tools and toys
- A drought proof property with a good herd carrying capacity.
- Expression of interest closing Wednesday, 15th December @ 5pm
There's plenty to say but nothing can describe the emotions you feel as you enter this unique and truly extraordinary property. Photographs cannot do this exclusive property justice so make sure you book yourself an inspection of this very special place.
Dillon & Sons are honoured to present Fig Tree Hill to you on behalf of the Longbottom family for the first time in a generation.