Blank canvas's such as this are becoming increasingly hard to find and this one could be the start of something special for you to create your own haven in the heart of the Main Creek Valley
- Magic views of the Barrington Tops surrounding countryside and even back to the Dungog township
- Family held for the last 30 years and more than suitable for cattle, horses and peaceful rural lifestyle living
- Perimeter fenced and beautifully balanced 150 acres with double frontage to Carowiry Creek and over 5 stock dams
- Divided into 5 main paddocks with tar sealed road frontage, power on site and council approved building envelope you can't go wrong with this one
- Excellent cattle country with strong carrying capacity, located easy 10 minute drive to town
Dillon & Sons are thrilled to present this one to the market on behalf of the Johnston family and confident you will be very impressed.
Based on recent sales we believe this one to be in the early one million price bracket.
Deadline for offers close Thursday, 19th May at 4pm.
For more information or a private inspection please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704.