Worth a Closer Look
Ripe for renovation this traditional style weatherboard house is located on a generous 814 square metre block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and boasts:
* 3 bedrooms - 2 main bedrooms with walk in robe/dressing room.
* Good size country style kitchen.
* Central lounge room / living area.
* Closed in rear verandah which could easily be used as a dining room.
* Original bathroom plus 2nd toilet in the laundry.
* Wood fire heating and air conditioning.
* Polished timber floor boards and high ceilings.
* Covered BBQ area and old timber shed.
Recently tenanted for $270 per week this home would be an affordable addition to any investors property portfolio or could be the opportunity you've been looking for to enter into the market.
Auction : Thursday 4th October @ 6pm at Dungog RSL Club.
Auction price guide - $250,000 - $270,000
Contact agent for details
T: 02 4992 1704
M: 0427 921704