As Good as New
When you combine all the charm and appeal of this traditional home with the first class renovations that have taken place you know that this one is going to attract a wide range of buyers.
As soon as you walk through the door you will be impressed by the love and attention this family home has received evident by its immaculate presentation. Traditional in style but fully renovated from top to bottom this eye catching home with Northerly aspect consists of:
* 3 double bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Additional 4th bedroom / utility room
* Separate home office with built in robe and desk
* Combined family and lounge room in the heart of the home
* New and attractive eat in style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and room to move
* New and stylish bathroom to suit the modern buyer
* Internal laundry with 2nd toilet and linen cupboard
* Ducted air conditioning and plantation shutters for year round comfort
* Freshly painted from top to bottom and with new floor coverings through out
* All new wiring and plumbing throughout the home
The long list of features continue to the outside of the home with the property boasting a back to grid solar power system with back up battery, a covered BBQ area at the rear of the home and a single lock up garage with automatic door, workshop space and large rumpus room which could be utilised for a multitude of uses.
Set on a 1050sqm block of land with new colourbond fencing and concrete driveway this is the first time this family home has ever been offered to market.
Contact agent for details
T: 02 4992 1704
M: 0427 921704