Now is the time to take the step out of town to enjoy that care free country living you have always talked about. Set on approximately 8 acres (3.2ha) this small acreage is located only 15 minutes North of Dungog and boasts magnificent 180 degree views over the Williams Valley.
Tiled throughout and with views afforded from nearly every room, the substantial brick and iron roof home boasts plenty of internal features which include:
- Generous size main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and SS air con
- Additional 3 bedrooms all built in wardrobes
- Formal lounge and dining rooms that lead into open living spaces
- Country style timber kitchen with dishwasher
- Practical main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry with direct external access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion fire for year round comfort
The list of features outside is just as long and impressive starting with a covered BBQ area positioned perfectly for entertaining and taking in the 5 star views, a near new in-ground salt water swimming pool, attached double garage with direct internal access as well as an additional 2 colourbond sheds to accommodate all you storage needs.
The property has ample water by way of 4 rainwater tanks totaling 75,000 litres of storage and is fenced into 4 main paddocks plus the house yard.
Competitively priced and certain to attract plenty of interest this is a very appealing small acreage that anyone would be proud to call home.