"Red Cedar Creek"
Promising an enviable lifestyle "Red Cedar Creek" is a property filled with natural beauty, just 2.5 hours from Sydney and 10 minutes from the heart of Dungog at the top of the renowned Fosterton Loop.
From the moment you enter the creek and timber bridge it will take your breath away. "Red Cedar Creek" offers a blend of rural pastures and forested pockets perfect for a few cattle and horses as well as the local wildlife.
Key Features include:
* Rare 25 peaceful and private acres with an abundance of water (2 dams) and the meandering Nelsons Gully (must be seen to be believed)
* High set 3 bedroom homestead with large timbered balcony overlooking the productive creek flats
* Homely kitchen dining and lounge with original bathroom and laundry
* Attached double carport, stables, original tractor/machinery shed, timber yards and inviting post and rail paddocks up the driveway
* "Red Cedar Creek" is a most private and picturesque property adjoining both the Fosterton State Forest and Killarney Nature Reserve
This feature packed farm will cater for all your lifestyle pursuits. Private Inspections available 7 days by calling Tavis Chivers from Dillon and Sons on 0428 921 704 or Jess Kearney on 0418 662 712