The possibilities are endless with this tightly held piece of real estate perfectly located in Dungog's main street with a prominent corner location and exciting B2 Local Centre zoning.
With plenty of space for your desired project, 56 Dowling Street offers a secure footprint and extensive floorplan which includes showroom floor, storeroom, meals area, bathroom, workshop, and second external shower and toilet.
Things you need to know:
- Title Particulars: Lot 1 DP 781084
- Fully fenced corner block measuring approximately 50.29 x 20.12 - 1011sqm
- All services connected including 3 phase power, town water and sewer
- Dungog Council Rates: $429.00 per quarter
- Original home of the Dungog Chronicle from 1893 to 1983
- 40 minutes to Maitland, 1 hour to Newcastle and 2 1/2 hours to Sydney
Dillon & Sons are excited to offer 56 Dowling Street, Dungog to the market for the first time in over 31 years with a price guide of $360,000 - $390,000 it is sure to create it's fair share of interest.
The property will be open for private inspections only.
For further details please contact Tavis 0428 921 704 or Jess 0418 662 712.
COVID-19 UPDATE IN RELATION TO INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent NSW Health advice and current lockdown we have had to change the way we do inspections. The law states we are able to conduct 1 on 1 inspections with potential purchasers, however to limit any unnecessary inspections & to follow our COVID safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Have a pre-approval of finance or funds available
- Are comfortable with the price guide provided
- Are able to act on your interest within a reasonable timeframe
- Not travelling from any of the current LGA's of concern in Sydney
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view the property, inspections are available by prior appointment only by contacting Tavis on 0428 921 704 or Jess on 0418 662 712. Strict COVID regulations will be in place at these inspections including mandatory face masks, QR code scan in, hand sanitizer and social distancing. A statutory declaration must be filled out prior to inspecting and identification will be required.
We apologise for the inconvenience during this tough time as we are just trying to limit the amount of unnecessary inspections and keep everyone safe.
Disclaimer: This information was provided to us by a third party & we believe it to be true & correct. Purchasers should however make their own enquires.