Very rarely do we see vacant riverfront land with a dwelling entitlement come onto the market, but "The Boot" as it's known by the locals is one of those special places.
Parklike 92 acres, this piece of paradise sits at the top of the Upper Monkerai Valley, nestled only a short walk from the Chichester State Forest and Black Bulga Conservation Area just 34km north of the Dungog township.
- Address: 21 Mountain Road Upper Karuah River (via Dungog)
- One title of approximately 37HA zoned RU1 being Lot 610 DP 1080058
- Originally part of the Doran Conglomerate
- 30 minutes drive from Dungog with approximately 24km of council maintained 2 wheel drive gravel road.
- Securely fenced into 3 main paddocks with laneway and well positioned steel cattle yards.
- Building Entitlement with numerous elevated sites with widespread views and mains power on site.
- Improved open pastures perfect for cattle with rising to mature stands of hardwood timber suitable for milling.
- 2 well positioned stock dams with the major dam filled with bass.
- CSIRO designed irrigation system runs through the property servicing the stocks troughs.
- Impressive 1.4 km of single frontage to the Telegherry River with some magical spots that will take your breathe away.
A serious small farm that is drought proof and more than deserving of your attention and maybe even your dream home one day.
Based on recent sales we believe this one can break the one million dollar price bracket.
Deadline for offers close Thursday 17th March at 4pm.
For more information or a private inspection please call Tavis Chivers on 0428 921 704.